Introduction of the company Lupasoft s. r. o.
We are a company, who has been active on the market for almost twenty years – since 1995. Our first focus was development of a customised software (e.g. development of software for dentists – Dentacom GmbH) and larger ERP customised systems (e.g. bar codes, production software).
In 2004, we signed a partnership agreement with the company LCS International a.s. and we have become a leading implementer of the ERP system Helios Orange. In 2007, we obtained the licence from the company MACS for the Czech and Slovak market and we started dealing with implementation of the German software controlling tool with the advantage of a simple control and fast collection of information necessary for decision-making. Since 2013, we have been also dealing with implementation of the system ATTIS, which assists in management of performance, processes and employee potential.
Our daily bread includes more than just implementation of software solutions for the support of businesses. We also focus on consulting and advisory services in the areas of:
• book-keeping and tax record-keeping,
• corporate process optimisation,
• IS/IT administration.
Social responsibility of the company Lupasoft s. r. o.
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) is the manner of conducting business beyond the framework of legal regulations and social expectations. It takes into account social, economic and ecological perspectives in the daily operation of a company. The concept of CSR is a voluntary obligation of a company to behave responsibly towards the society and environment, in which it is doing its business.
Our main objective is not achievement of profit but support of environmental, economic and social components of the society.
Within the environmental area, we focus on the following activities:
- Sorting out waste,
- Use of recycled paper,
- Energy saving – thermal insulation of buildings,
- Commuting into offices of the company by means of the public transport.
Within the economic area of CSR:
- We maintain positive relations with customers,
- We provide them with consulting services and after-sale services,
- We focus on transparency of the company’s accounting and timely payment of invoices.
Within the social area:
- We provide regular trainings to employees, which expand and deepen their knowledge,
- Employees have the option to use an alternative form of employment (part-time work, working from home, flexible working hours, working hours account and reduced work week),
- We apply equal opportunities – we employ both men and women and we support employing of students,
- We support sport activities of children in the municipality of Aš – financial support of TJ Jiskra Aš,
- Every year on Christmas, we buy Christmas cards from the publishing house UMÚN – an association of painters, who paint by their mouths and legs, with the mission of integrating severely handicapped people into the society,
- We fund the civic association ”Adam autistické děti a my“, the aim of which is to support children with autism and also their family as a whole – the association organises trips and stays for autistic children, and holds seminars and lectures for parents of handicapped children,